Saturday 23 February 2013

71 : Jesus says to you : « Dine with Me »


The Risen Lord says to each one of us, incessantly : « Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will enter his house and dine with him, and he with me. » (Rev 3 :20)
Where is Jesus standing? Where in us the door He is knocking at is situated?
By our Baptism, Jesus takes our heart as His dwelling place. He is dwelling in the deepest part of our heart.
If our heart is like a Circle, Jesus is abiding in its deepest part (see on the diagram below the area in oval, with the Fire/Jesus in it).
Jesus, is in the deepest part of my heart knocking at the door. On the diagram, you can see the little door between the oval area and the rest of the circle (blue and green area).
Therefore, we might be “in our heart” but not necessarily “in Jesus” (see the diagram below).
Now, do I hear Him, from inside, knocking at my door ?
He speaks to me without an audible voice, He invites me to give myself to Him unconditionally; so He will be able to let me in, and "dine with me": giving Himself to me. He Himself is the Divine Food of that Sacred Dinner. 
Do I understand that the handle of the door is on my side? This is why He is knocking. I am the only one who can open the door. He will not force the door of my freedom. It is by giving myself to Him that I open the door. He will not impose Himself. He awaits patiently… sometimes for years…
The door opened, we enter and dwell in Jesus
Jesus: “Do you want to give yourself to Me today, and in every minute, like a little child?”
Let us meditate upon these words, ponder…. and decide (to give/offer ourselves to Him).

Jesus says: “By doing that (giving yourself to Me), you open the Door immediately and I let you in. Come to Me and abandon yourself in My arms, unconditionally.”

“By doing that my "Door" as well opens immediately: I let you in, I give myself to you, I pour My Spirit in you, nourish you in a Divine “Dinner”.”
The door opened
“From time to time, keep repeating the offering of yourself, in order to REMAIN with Me, in Me.”
When you are with Me, keep calling Me, gently, with my Name: JESUS.”
"I take your heart in My Hands"
“Come inside, where I dwell, and Dine with Me.”

No comments: