Saturday 30 June 2012

Audio 1 : Jesus Amoroso

I just found that song (see below). I find it so audacious, so pure and so beautiful. We rarely express our love to Jesus. I think we should have much more often songs of that type. In reality, this song is very mystical. I know some poems of saint Thérèse that were sang by a French Carmelite (Pierre Eliane), initially only by guitar! They were sublime, full of beauty. 


JESUS AMOROSO
Jesús amoroso, el más fino amante
Loving Jesus, the finest lover
quiero en todo instante, sólo en ti pensar.
in every moment, I want to think only of You
Tú eres mi tesoro, Tu eres mi alegría,
You are my treasure, You are my joy
//Tú eres vida mía, yo te quiero amar //
//You are my life, I want to love you//

Oh Corazón dulce, de amor abrasado,
Oh sweet Heart, of love inflamed, 
quiero yo a tu lado por siempre vivir.
for ever I want to live by your side. 
y en tu llaga santa viviendo escondido,
in your holy wound, I want to live hidden, 
de amores herido en ella morir,
wounded by [Your] loves, in it [I want] to die,
de amores herido en ella vivir.
wounded by [Your] loves, in it [I want] to live.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful ! Thank you so much for posting.